I am a fully IT professional in variuos IT domains
with latest IT solutions and technologies
feel free to contact me.
An opportunity to work and upgrade oneself, as well as being involved in an organization that believes in gaining a competitive edge and giving back to the community. I'm presently expanding my solid experience. I focus on using my interpersonal skills to build good user experience and create a strong interest in my employers. I hope to develop current and new skills to become an honest asset to the business. As an individual, I'm self-confident you’ll find me creative, funny and naturally passionate. I’m a forward thinker, which others may find inspiring when working as a team.
Plan, Analyze, Design, Integrate, Implement and Manage IT projects, Managing and execution of IT infrastructure, Oversee technical projects in alignment with organizational goals and direct the effective delivery of networks, development, and disaster recovery systems and processes, Finding software solutions to manage business activities, Manage and Supervise a technical team, Present solutions for capital projects to senior executives, Researching and recommending new products, Leading efforts to improve IT processes.
• Structure and manage IT department and draft all Policies and procedures.
• Responsible for developing IT requirements, outlines, budgets, and schedulers for information technology requirement.
• Oversee and manage all phases of project from conception to completion.
• Responsible for building the infrastructure of all network and software requirement.
• Responsible for Successful implementation of ERP.
• Purchase necessary Hardware and Software.
• Train the team for all technical software required.
• Communicate regularly with the team members, different departments of organization and clients to ensure that the operations are going smoothly.
• Research for new cost cutting technological systems and make plans to deliver that systems with the organization and their clients.
• Build, setup and maintain the information security systems.
• Provide best possible solutions to all the departments of the organization in technological side.
• Develop new reporting and monitoring tools.
• Support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet.
• Troubleshoot problems reported by users.
• Make recommendations for future upgrades.
• Maintain network and system security.
• Analyze and isolate issues.
• Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
• Evaluate and modify system's performance.
• Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
• Primary responsibilities such as Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing and Maintenance
• Analyzed and Designed “WS-SIMS” (WS-Sudan Inventory Management System), Sub Systems combined into one System.
• Performed Enhancement modifications on existing WS-JBCS” (Payroll System).
• Developed and Deployed “People Now” People Tracking System.
• Establishes network specifications by conferring with users; analyzing workflow, access, information, and security requirements; designing router administration, including interface configuration and routing protocols.
• Establish network by evaluating network performance issues including availability, utilization and throughput.
• Planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of equipment; defining network policies and procedures; establishing connections and firewalls.
• Maintain network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting network problems; escalating problems to vendor.
• Secures network by developing network access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; maintaining documentation.
• Upgrades network by conferring with vendors; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.